- Why Next
- Compliance Enforcing laws, regulations & security standards.
- Data loss See information flow & identify data exfiltration.
- IT security education Autonomously train your workforce on company policy.
- Insider risk Identify indications of compromise & detect threats.
- Remote work Enabling employees to perform their duties securely from home.
- UEBA User and entity behavior analytics (UEBA).
- Critical infrastructure Improve supervisory control and data acquisition.
- Financial services Protecting customer and cardholder data.
- Government Protecting confidential data & educating employees.
- Healthcare Ensure PHI compliance & protect against data loss.
- Manufacturing Detect and block exfiltration attempts across platforms.
- Technology Proactively identify and manage risks to critical IP.
- Email security Identify and block threats from negligent and malicious email behaviors.
- Secure operational technology Protect endpoints from data loss and malicious activities.
- Removable storage security Prevent users from copying sensitive information to removable storage devices.
- Secure SaaS See and block access to unsanctioned SaaS applications.
- Messaging security Messaging and productivity app protection.
- Print security Print and screen capture security.
- Protect intellectual property Protect IP from insider threats and external attackers.
- Browser protection Extend built-in browser security with next-gen insider threat and data protection capabilities.
- About Discover who we are, and get in touch.
- Newsroom Everything Next DLP from our press room, and around the Web.
- Events Meet our team virtually or in-person.
- Careers Change the cybersecurity industry with Next DLP.
- CISO Nick Data Protection Coach & Survivor of Legacy DLP Software Use
- Internal Security Reporting & support for a suspected security vulnerability.